Sunday, November 19, 2006

How do I love thee....?

O.K., my friend Tancy just tagged me (sorry, Tans, I don't know how to link your blog to your name--I am technologically challenged). But anyways, she has a cool blog which you can find in the comments sections of my posts. (mom2mine)

Unknowingly, she is actually providing a free therapy/counseling session for me. I have been very negative to my husband lately, and we have not had much time to spend together as a couple. So this little post will be a way of helping to remember what a wonderful husband God has given me! (Thanks, Tancy!) :-)

13 Things I Love About my Husband:

1) He is very handsome. :-)
2) He loves the Lord and desires to serve Him.
3) He is a terrific father to our children.
4) He is extremely patient.
5) He works jobs that are not his favorite, just so we can live.
6) He is like a little kid when it comes to soccer.
7) He is an awesome coach and mentor to many kids.
8) He lets me go shopping and rarely scolds me. :-)
9) He is very smart.
10) He does not care if he has other friends--he says I am enough. :-)
11) He has an immense amount of integrity.
12) He always helps with the kids--even when the game is on.
13) He is knowledgeable is so many areas.

Now, I am tagging Danielle and Gretchen. Ha, ha!!!! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

14. He doesn't ask for a double breasted suit for his birthday anymore. :-) (sorry, Josh....couldn't resist)

Sarah - you did pick a winner - I'm happy with your choice! PS - check out my blog...if you can watch the video - leave a comment about our fav. science profs... :)

Gretchen said...

Okay, I am so late on reading up on your posts . . . congrats on the little boy!! How super fun! I have always said the best boys are the ones with sisters (your husband and mine are prime examples), because they learn how to deal with females and every little thing doesn't freak them out!

Thanks for the tagging -- you'll have to check up on me to make sure I do it right!

Stephanie said...

Hi Sarah
I finally found your actual blog. I kept looking up your business! :)
Congrats on a boy - they are great! Your girls are beautiful!
I got tagged today by Gret so I've been getting a kick out of blog trailing and finding everyone else's list.

Anonymous said...

ask josh what my email said =).

Gretchen said...

Sar,

Okay, I know you're the busiest girl around, but I'm really missing you here in the blogosphere! Post some cute E pictures soon, huh? :)

~Gret