Today starts the Bloggy Giveways carnival, which I am thrilled to be a part of for the FIRST time! I can hardly wait to look at all of the other fun blogs, giving away cool things. After you check out my website and leave a comment to win one of my fabulous books, don't forget to go back and check out all of the other fun giveaways~!
Here is how mine will work:
~Then leave a comment on my blog, telling me the title of the book(s) that you would pick if you win.
~Make sure you leave your blog name (with a place where I can find your email address). If you don't have a blog, just leave an email address where I can reach you.
~The contest will end on Feb. 1, 2008 (Friday) at 12:00midnight. I will pick a winner and post the results on Saturday sometime.
(While browsing my bookshelf, make sure you enter the drawing on my site for $50 in free books! And if you want to host an e-show, let me know. It is so easy and so fun!!)

111 comments:
I was looking for "My Town" book everywhere! I'd love to win that. :)
The book "Living Long Ago" would be very helpful in my first grade curriculum! Thanks so much for sharing!
I love this books "Sticker Dolly Dressing Fairies" yeah that's the one I would want! enter me in to win delandkristin@hotmail.com
I would love the abc flashcards. Thanks for hosting!
I would love to get The Three Little Pigs and Red riding Hood in the preschool section. :)
how big is a million looks cool (but out of stock. :( ) because my daughter is always talking about a million
After some contemplation, my boys decided on "Crusaders" (#516178, $8.99) as their choice if we win. I believe you have my blog and email address. See you at the carnival!
I would love to win 'Everyday Words In Spanish.'
Thanks for the giveaway!
I would pick "In the pond"
Thanks
I think my son would love "Don't Be a Bully, Billy" and "Going To the Doctor."
My little boys would LOVE the Trains (lift & look) book!! :o)
My boys would go gaga over the Trains,
Count me in please.
Thanks for the giveaway!
Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away.
Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings
The Butterfly is the book I would choose for $10. You have some great books there. This is a fun giveaway because I love books!
nw_wife(at)hotmail(dot)com
The Christmas carol book is terrific. We had it from the library recently.
I can Draw Animals & I Can Draw People.
Those two books look great, although it was hard to choose, they all look great!
Thanks for hosting a giveaway! You are sweet, Sarah! I hope I win!!!!!!!
We would probably look at getting Easy Piano Tunes. I would love to be entered in your drawing.
Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com
I would probably get one of the search books - like Castle Search or History Search. So hard to choose!
eazelie (at) gmail (dot) com
If I win, I would choose Don't Tell Lies, Lucy for my kiddos. Basically because they've gotten REALLY good at blaming each other for everything, so if I don't see it, I have no way of knowing. Andy and I have talked about lying til we're blue in the face. They haven't gotten it yet! :)
I love the That's Not My Bear touchy/feely book. My son would love this!
Love the My Town book....
Sign me up for the There's a Mouse about the House book. Thanks!
count me in please!!!
crazyaboutgus (at) gmail (dot) com
have to say my town like everyone else :)
"Fairytale Things to Make and Do" would thrill my 3 girls. Great give away!
sjbraun at hotmail dot com
"Rusty's Train Ride" and "The Tournament" look good.
I hope you have a happy contest!
I'd love to win Camiones :)
We have "That's Not My Car" and love it, so I would probably choose one from that series...maybe "That's Not My Dinosaur." Thank you!
We ADORE the That's Not my Series, and do not have That's Not my Pony! Love the Usborne line!
I think I'd choose a 100 things to spot book because my nursery kids love looking for things in books!
The kids and I love to cook together so we would enjoy 30 yummy things to cook and eat.
Victorian Ghost Stories and Chemistry Experiments and Hotshots computers! Thanks for a great giveaway!
I would love to add Puzzle World to our collection of Puzzle books!
rookiem at live dot com
I think that my two and half year old would love this bookThank you for this lovely contest..At nighttime we love to read...
Thats not my puppy and i can draw people.
Great contest! I want to win!!
Panda in the Park and Cats look adorable!
Pinocchio (I totally spelled that wrong!) or the Animals Homes book book look great for my Pre-K'er. I just love Usbourne books! They are so very durable!
Thanks for offering this awesome opportunity for the giveaway! You are very generous! Good luck to all!
Sticker Dolly Dressing Ballerinas
my niece would love the book!
Please enter me! The Nutcracker. Thank you for giving away such a nice prize. :)
Oh how I love Usborne books. I'd love The Windy Day.
I would get 2 books- Dogs and Cats.
emrosser@shaw.ca
Great give away and some great stuff on your close out section. We'd love homes and houses and clothes and fashion
Curlys friends looks adorable!
In the Pond sounds cute!
We have been enjoying "Playtime Baby" and "Goodnight Baby" (in fact, see my post from today: http://topaztook.livejournal.com/107544.html ), and I think we are ready for "Baby's Potty."
Although the Famous Women puzzle is really tempting for *me.*
Love the 1001 things to spot in Fairy land!! We've borrowed the pirate one from the library and it's awesome!!
Thanks!!
charlainej@hotmail.com
Starting Cooking and Starting Gardening. We would love those!
elisarosehilliard at gmail dot com
I'd like "1001 Things to Spot in Fairyland."
1001 Things to spot in Fairyland.
jrkeilholtz@yahoo.com
1001 Wizard Things to Spot
I like That's Not My Pirate.
Thanks for the fun giveaway!!
30 Healthy Things to Cook and Eat
Please enter me! ernestsgirl82@yahoo.com
I would like the baby's first word numbers and animals.
The "Children's World Atlas - Internet Linked" looks really neat!
I'd love to win! Thank you for hosting this great giveaway! Leinani
www.heartofwisdom.com/PUREANDSENSIBLE/
Puzzle Castle.Great giveaway! Count me in.
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
1001 Wizard Things to Spot would be pretty neat!
Love Usborne books! I like the 1001 Things to Spot Series - maybe the Wizard one for my son?
Diggers Lift & Look! My son LOVES construction equipment!
1001 things to spot in FAIRYLAND!
mhode79ATgmailDOTcom
i'm gonna go with the baby/toddler book Titled "Cars." I have a 4-month-old son who needs some testosterone-filled reads when he gets a little older. Otherwise it is princess city reading for him - big sister hand-me-downs.
I'd pick "Dot to Dot on the Farm" & "Animal Mazes"
Elaine
starkjohn@tds.net
I'd love the book
"That's Not My Bunny" for my son - we have "That's Not My Pony" and he loves it! What a great giveaway - I love Usborne books!
I like the Little Book of Farmyard Tales--or maybe one of the 1001 Things to Spot Series.
my choice is 100 Things to Spot in the Night Sky. hope i win!
I would pick Rusty's Bone for my grandaughter.
I'd get the Animals sticker book or Dogs sticker book for my son!
caivanofamily[at]earthlink[dot]net
I'd pick the 50 Things to Make and Do book!
My kids would love the "Find the Ducky" book. That's their favorite part of the other Osborne books anyway!
Id like to have "panda in the park"
"Shark in a Park" looks perfect for my beginning reader.
I'd go with Dancing Friends (C/V)
Series: Ballerina Dreams
Author: Bryant, Ann
I'd pay the $5 difference and get the Castle Jigsaw Book. Thanks for the chance to win! :-)
I would like the beginning level alphabet flash cards.
I would pick "I Can Draw Animals" and "I Can Draw People." Thanks for the great giveaway.
1001 Things to Spot in Fairyland
I love so many of the books. 123 Look and Say Flashcards, ABC floor puzzle, Animal Babies...the list goes on!
My son would enjoy "The story of music!" (Or *I* would!)
Frank the Farmer and Homes and Houses (we'll make up the difference)! Enter me in your giveaway, please. Thank you!
On the moon. Please enter me . katie_mmartin [at] yahoo (dot) com
We would love a copy of Woolly's Walk. I used to sell Usborne, and my other children enjoyed all the touchy, feely books. The books are long gone, and I would love to get one for our newest arrival.
Jennifer (dj3hill98@bellsouth.net)
on the moon!!
My boys love to cook so I would pick 30 Healthy Things to Cook and Eat
The sticker dolly princess dress up book. My princess would love that. Thanks
Babies Baby Flashcards!
Ooh, this sounds great!
Thanks for offering such a generous giveaway, and thank you for the chance to win!
katie at dekabyte dot com
I would choose "The Dragon and the Phoenix".
Tractors and Diggers Chunky Board Books! I would love to win this! Pick me pick me! ;)
Farm Animals puzzle book for toddlers.
Oh we love Usborne. Thank you! I'd choose the learning books: Start to measure, Shapes.
I would love "I can draw people" and "I can draw animals" - for me!
My choice would be "30 healthy things to cook and eat"
Thanks,
Becky
becky fickes at yahoo dot com
thanks for having the drawing=)
Ooh, I think my son would really like the true ghost stories book! In fact he just saw the picture on my screen and asked what was the picture of the skull for, "ot's so cool!!"
My son would love the Knights, Internet Linked. We LOVE Usborne books!
"Your Body" & "Earth & Space" look great. I’d love to be entered.
If you haven’t already entered my giveaway, I’m giving away two prizes: craft books & decorating books at my blog
http://unmainstreammom.blogspot.com/
2008/01/bloggy-giveaways.html
Thanks!
i'd go for windy day! thanks for the chance to win!
Clothes and fashion and Big Pig on a Dig...
Thanks so much!
Hannah
I would choose Animal Noises and Bedtime Rhymes - I am a book lover and want to share that with my son. Thanks for the giveaway!
julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com
My kids would love 1001 Pirate Things To Spot!
Since we don't get much snow around these parts, The Snowy Day looks fun! Thanks for entering me.
I've had my eye on the Touchy-Feely Trucks book and "There's a Mouse About the House" ever since I first heard about Usbourne. :)
101 Things To Spot in PirateLand or FairyLand.
I hope I win! volcano at gmail dot com
I'd pick the 50 Fairy things to Make book! Please count me in! Thanks!
I would pick "100 Things to Spot in the Night Sky". Please count me in! Thanks! ~ :)
I would pick the ABC Look and Say Flashcards. Thanks!
I would love the Family Bible and I will pay the difference!! Thanks
stbaisch AT yahoo.com
I would love to win Goldilocks and the Three Bears. My daughter loves that story!
My daughter loves to read and is really fascinated with dinosaurs currently so would love "100 Dinosaurs to Spot"
Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella look very good.
Christina
christinas11(at)msn(dot)com
I like The Snowy Day. It looks really cute! Thank you!!
i would love the story box.
1001 Thing to Spot in Fairyland sounds like something my little girl would love! ( meg.wilson@gmail.com )
Beauty and the Beast
Christmas Around the World
I would have a hard time choosing but probably Letters to Copy Sticker Book. Cool stuff.
Post a Comment