I am proud to announce that Karma, from BootieBaby, is the winner of my Usborne book giveaway. She will be receiving a book from one of my favorite series~~
"That's Not My ....".
Congrats, Karma! (Make sure you check out her blog--she sells some fun kids' clothing!) And to those of you who didn't win......I will definitely be participating in the next Bloggy Giveaway contest! Thanks for checking out my site. Now you know where to shop for fun kid's books!!! :-)


2 comments:
WAH!!!!!! I never win anything!!!!!!
But I am sure Karma is very deserving, and I am happy for her :)
Now I guess I will just have to dig deep and actually buy a book from you!
Oh, yesterday we found some Usborne books at the library- Castles, etc. The boys were so excited.
Wow! This is perfect timing. My twins first birthday is coming up and they love books (and pirates). Thanks!
Post a Comment