I love getting decorating magazines--reading all of the ideas and tips and recipes. And then I...
...RIP 'EM APART.
You heard me....I rip out all of the pages with cool ideas and I stick them in a big fat binder. If I don't, I will never remember all of the concepts. You see, I am kinda creatively challenged, and I will never be able to replicate the ideas without seeing the pictures (and often, the step-by-step tutorials.)
As I was perusing last month's Better Homes and Gardens, I came across this article. I fell in love with so many decorations and ideas in her house! Plus she has an adorable family....then I visited her blog and loved her even more! Her style is more elaborate than mine, but her placement and use of "found objects" is near-and-dear to my heart.
So I will be adding Pure Style Home to my blog roll, and checking it often for inspiration.
What blogs do you use to gain decorating inspiration from?
...RIP 'EM APART.
You heard me....I rip out all of the pages with cool ideas and I stick them in a big fat binder. If I don't, I will never remember all of the concepts. You see, I am kinda creatively challenged, and I will never be able to replicate the ideas without seeing the pictures (and often, the step-by-step tutorials.)
As I was perusing last month's Better Homes and Gardens, I came across this article. I fell in love with so many decorations and ideas in her house! Plus she has an adorable family....then I visited her blog and loved her even more! Her style is more elaborate than mine, but her placement and use of "found objects" is near-and-dear to my heart.
So I will be adding Pure Style Home to my blog roll, and checking it often for inspiration.
What blogs do you use to gain decorating inspiration from?
No comments:
Post a Comment