Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday Circle Time (now that it is Saturday....)

I was so busy working on other posts for other times and other blogs, that I completely forgot about today's post. And the idea I was cultivating for it will need to wait until next week....I have more work to do. :-)

So today's "round-up" of info is slightly lame....sorry. I promise I will share more inspirational things next week!

...........................................................................................................................................

1. In light of this week's big movie (Old Sun or something-er-other), I found this post extremely amusing. (This amusement could also be because I am not a fan--at all--of Christian novels. :-)

2. This church seems to be doing things right.....I loved exploring their recommended book list!

3. So...I don't know how to sew AT ALL (hmm, that is the second time I used those two words in this post--must be my bedtime.....) But I really find this blog fascinating. I don't know if it is the name--it slightly confuses me--or if it is the carefree way she conducts her life. Either one appeals to my boring personality, so I figured I would share with all of you. lol

4. This woman never fails to inspire me.....I feel happier just looking at her blog. :-) I loved this idea that she shared for fixing up your boring recipe file.

5. And stop over and visit my new blog---Woman Shall Not Live by Coffee Alone. Yes, the title is unbearably long....but it was the best I could do, ok?! I am so excited to have a place where I can ramble on about my secret love affair.
(With food
! Come on, people.....)


~~Enjoy your weekend! Remember to take the time for those most important to you!~~

No comments: