Wednesday, December 02, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like.....

I can't believe it is December already!! Every year I promise myself that I will get my decorations up by December 1st....

.....and every year I fail. :-)

As I prepare for Christmas, I am putting together a list of favorite children's Christmas books. I buy a new Christmas book for my kids each year, so I am always look for one with a slightly different take on the season. And ones free of Santa....lol. We are not huge fans in this house.

So, as you keep the "Santa-free" guideline in mind, I want your input on Christmas books. Which ones are family favorites around your house? I will share my list next week, but I wanted to add some "reader favorites" to the list.

Enjoy getting ready for the Christmas season--it's my favorite time of year!

(Be sure to check out my other blog--Woman Shall Not Live by Coffee Alone--for this week's Bargain Meal of the Week.)

No comments: