Here are a few of the things I did "learn" this week, in spite of my lack of web-surfing time. It is actually just a collection of blogs that I have enjoyed and learned from......more sharing next week!
.....................................................................................................................................1. I have been trying to expand my slow cooker repetoire....."A Year of Slow Cooking" will greatly help. :-)
2. It is very fun to stumble upon a new blog.....one that is full of humor, encouragement, endearment (and beautiful photography :-) This is just such a blog. See if you like it as much as me!
3. I write a post once a week (ideally...*wink wink*) for Erin at Bargain Meal of the Week, and her blog is such an inspiration to me! She is amazing, the cheap meals she comes up with. Check $5 Dinners out!
4. If you like FREE things, then you need to check out this blog......
5. And last but not least.....the pictures on this blog are AMAZING! (What can I say? I am a sucker for great photography. :-)
~~Happy weekend to you.....make sure you take time to enjoy family and friends, not just activities and objects !~~
No comments:
Post a Comment