Monday, November 16, 2009

Sometimes Santa needs some help.....

It's that time of year again.......

Christmas shopping!!!

I love Christmas. I love giving. But I am really developing a hate for Christmas shopping. Wanna know why?

Because of all the crowds....At the mall. And Target. And Kohl's. And Toys R Us.

(You get my point.....)

So, being the helpful sort that I am, I thought I would offer you an alternative--a way to avoid the madness and frustration and overspending that accompanies traditional Christmas shopping.

So you can shop in your pjs after the kids are in bed. You can even buy books and send them to all the children in your life, without having to go to the post office. :-) Don't thank me now though....wait until you find all of the fabulous unique gifts and wrap them up. Then you can express your appreciation for my help.

Check out our Christmas sets, as well as all of the other great books and products we sell on a regular basis! And each week until Christmas, I will feature one or two of my favorite items on ToddlerWorld and give a short review.

........................................................................................................................................................

Enjoy Christmas shopping, whether it is on my site or not!
But I still think my way is much less stressful....... :-)

No comments: